Developer Diary Build #1

The start of the infection ...

This was our very first build (first week of development). We decided to get the controls (semi) working so that we could easily navigate around the world at the view we thought might end up being in the final build. From there we did some tests on cube and sphere collision and ran it on the mobile devices to make sure that we could get optimal performance in these areas as we wanted to make a game that had proper collision, not have sprites or 3D objects going inside of one another when they come for you. The test ran ok on the medium to high end mobile devices which was our benchmark anyway so we pressed on.



The next build you will see a big different so be sure to come back in the next day or so, or keep up to date with us on Facebook to find out when we release the next developer diary.

For more Developer Diaries and Playable Builds be sure
to check out the Dead on Arrival (DOA) Facebook page or Website.